Monday 26 September 2011

Two Weeks Tomorrow!

When people ask about my trip to Spain and I tell them I'm going to Santander, invariably the following thoughts run through their heads:
1."She's going to a bank?!" 
2."Oooh Louis Hamilton!"
3."OMG Jenson Button!"
And 9 times out of 10 they haven't got a clue where the region of Cantabria is "It's in the north west!" "Oooh, so near Barcelona?"  "Errrm...not exactly...in fact, not at all...its the other side of the country!" 

So, one of my aims for this blog is to find out as much as I can about the region and its culture and people in order to, not only educate myself ("OMG Jenson Button!") but to let people know about the beauty of Santander and a kind of "Where to go and what to do" type section!

Anyway...the journey will soon commence!


No comments:

Post a Comment